Thursday, April 7, 2011

I had a wonderful weekend last weekend, and I can't believe that already, it was a week ago today when it started. It almost seems like a dream, but I know it was real. God is so amazing! That doesn't even begin to describe or convey my time with Him last weekend, but then no words could ever describe. The more I get to know Him the deeper I want to go...I want me to disappear. In all honesty, it can be overwhelming and sometimes frightening, to humble yourself, trust Him completely, and say, "Here I am God use me!", but what you gain far surpasses what you give up. I don't even know what I'm trying to say...I'm bumbling and disjointed...

Listened to Chris Tomlin's "Our God" today and the words he sings...And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us then what could stand against?...they have a whole new meaning for me now! I know without a single doubt, not a flicker, that my God is greater, stronger, bigger than ANYTHING!!!! NOTHING can come against Him and win!

To serve as I did last weekend, what a blessing! I saw God transform lives! I saw healing...physical and spiritual! Restoration and refreshing, women from all walks, awakening to the value they have in Christ. Serving was better than when I went through it, even my time in the kitchen was a blast!

I love my family, my husband and my boys, and was happy to return home to them, but my heart yearns to be with the sisters that I found last weekend! To worship with them, to be side-by-side in the chapel with them, laughing, praying, dancing! I agree with what Christina said... ONE UNIT, united and functioning for His purpose and glory! God's "dream team", worshiping warriors! I can't wait for heaven, when we will all be together before Him!

I still can't get my thoughts to flow and to say all that I would like...so I guess I'll sign off for now! I'll close with the verses from Psalm 21:8-13 that Terri texted me the other day, my Bible says that the theme is..Praising God after victory in battle...Amen!

You will capture all your enemies. Your strong right hand will seize all who hate you. You will throw them in a flaming furnace when you appear. The LORD will consume them in his anger; fire will devour them. You will wipe their children from the face of the earth; they will never have descendants. Although they plot against you, their evil scheme will never succeed. For they will turn and run when they see your arrows aimed at them. Rise up, O LORD, in all your power. With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts.

II Corinthians 12:9....My grace is sufficient for you. For my power is perfected in weakness....


No comments:

Post a Comment